It’s Tuesto day, today! Read up, follow my tips, share it to your fellow baker friendsies, and make a rainbow! 😉
- To prevent over mixing, stop when all flour is fully incorporated. And by that, I mean, there are no streaks showing up.
- Salt always balance the taste of pastries. Can you imagine that sweetness and saltiness and chocolatey-ness in a chocolate cake? Yummers! So I advise you to include salt in your recipe.
- To bring the eggs to room temperature, soak it in a bowl of warm water for like 10 minutes or so. I learned this technique from my momski! 😉
- To bring the butter to room temperature quickly, slice it into cubes and set aside for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- No buttermilk? You can’t find it in the grocery? There’s no need to frown! You can substitute buttermilk and make your own if you don’t have any. Check out the substitution recipe here.
…and that’s all folks. Show’s over.. Mehh not really haha
‘Til next week! Get posted for the next Tuestos!
with love, Mia